- The graduate degree-granting campus completes the Expedited Review Process for Limited Off-Campus Course Offerings form (PDF). The following information must be provided on the form:
- delivery location;
- course(s) to be offered;
- faculty members scheduled to teach each course;
- a statement documenting the availability of library, technology, and other required resources;
- the intended students;
- a timeline for course offerings (specify the semester[s] to be offered off-campus); and
- in the case of courses offered off-campus as part of a postbaccalaureate/graduate credit certificate program, a statement indicating how current and prospective students will be informed that taking these courses does not constitute acceptance into, or the delivery of, a degree program.
- The graduate degree-granting campus shares the Expedited Review form with all relevant curricular groups at the campus/college (e.g., college curricular affairs committees, executive councils, etc.).
- Signatures of the department/division head and college/school dean or appropriate administrator are obtained.
- The signed form is submitted to the Office of the Dean of the Graduate School.
- The signed form is reviewed by the chair of the Committee on Programs and Courses and the Dean of the Graduate School/designee. Within ten days of submission, the proposing campus will receive a response.
Approved by The Graduate School, Aug. 30, 2018