Internet Explorer Detected

The Penn State Graduate School website is best experienced in Firefox or Google Chrome. It is highly recommended that you use an alternative browser.

Resume Study, Change of Major/Degree, and/or Add a Certificate

If you are looking to resume your academic study (after being absent from your academic career for one spring or fall semester), change your major and/or degree, or add a certificate program, you must submit an application. Additional details are available below.

+ Expand All


- Contract All

+ Resume Study

+ Change of Major/Degree

+ Add a Certificate

This page was generated on December 1, 2021 at 5:17 PM Eastern Time. This may not be the most recent version. Check the website for updates.