Penn State Graduate School Penn State Penn State Graduate School

Apply to the Graduate School at Penn State

Prospective Graduate Students

  • If you already have an active Access Account ID from Penn State (xyz5002), you should use it to begin a new application or modify an existing application by clicking the Login with Existing Account button.
  • If you don't have an account at Penn State, create one now to begin your application.

Returning Graduate Students

  • If your Penn State Access Account ID is still active (you were enrolled within the past 6 months or you have already reactivated your access account), please use the Login with Existing Account button.
  • If you have not been enrolled as a Penn State student in over 6 months, your access account has likely been deactivated.  Please use the Create a New Account button to reactivate your account. You will be asked to enter identification information to verify that the account you are reactivating is yours.
  • If you are only resuming in order to submit your intent to graduate you should not complete an application to resume study.  Please contact your plan of study to have your record activated in order to submit your intent to graduate.  Important Note: This is only for students who have already satisfied all course requirements who need to graduate.  Students who still need to enroll in courses should complete an application to resume study.


(Also use to reactivate a Penn State Access Account)

If you have forgotten your Access Account ID or are experiencing difficulties with your account, please contact the IT Service Desk:

Facebook Facebook LinkedIn LinkedIn Twitter Twitter