- Prepare a formal memo to the Director of Graduate Student Services. The memo should include the following:
- Applicant Name and PSU ID
- Full details of the request
- All supporting documentation outlined on the Graduate School Resource Portal.
- Send the memo and supporting documentation, if necessary, to the appropriate Admission Team Coordinator (see alpha-breakdown).
- The coordinator will ensure that all the proper documentation is present, facilitate and track the request through the review process.
- The coordinator will deliver an email notification to the graduate program’s contact person of the Director’s decision. The decision will also be notated in the Graduate Admission Decision System.
Approved by The Graduate School, Feb. 12, 2020