Remote Teaching and Learning:
- Guidance for Instructors, Including Graduate Student Instructors/Teaching Assistants
- Remote Teaching
- Remote Learning
- Instructional Design Support for Remote Teaching
- Guidance for Getting Started with Canvas
- Build a Course from Scratch in Canvas
- Contingency Planning for Undergraduate Education
- Schreyer Institute for Teaching Excellence
- The Leonhard Center
- The Center for Excellence in Science Education (CESE)
- Office of Digital Learning
- The Dutton e-Education Institute
Other non-Penn State resources that may be helpful include:
- “Going online in a Hurry”- A brief guide that can help you get started with embedded links to more information.
- Toolkit for online instructors - A short guide with key points and strategies to consider when teaching online.