Registration and Graduation Policies
GSAD-520 Postdoctoral Fellows, Scholars, and Guests of the University Attending Graduate Classes
- Postdoctoral fellows, postdoctoral scholars, and guests of the University holding the highest degree in their fields from Penn State or other accredited colleges and universities and who are formally or informally affiliated with one of the departments, institutes, or other subdivisions of the University and engaged in scholarly pursuits are invited to apply to the dean of the Graduate School for guest privileges for purposes of noncredit study.
- Guests may attend seminars and courses with the privileges of faculty members.
Postdoctoral fellows, postdoctoral scholars, and guests of the University may request permission to attend graduate courses by sending their request to the Dean of the Graduate School. The letter should include the requesters:
- Highest degree and institution
- Current Penn State affiliation
- Course(s)that they would like to attend
Adapted from Graduate Bulletin: June 2018