It shall consist of the presiding officers of the Committees on Academic Standards, Committees and Procedures, Fellowships and Awards, Programs and Courses, Graduate Research, and Graduate Student and Faculty Issues; the liaison member from the University Faculty Senate Council; the Senior Associate Dean of the Graduate School; plus three members from the Graduate Council as recommended by the Committee on Committees and Procedures.
- Assist the Chair in setting the Agenda for Council meetings.
- Provide advice and counsel as requested by the Chair.
- Sarah Ades, Chair, Committee on Graduate Student and Faculty Issues
- Caroline Eckhardt, University Faculty Senate Liaison
- L. Sam Finn, Chair, Committee on Academic Standards
- Eric Hayot, Distinguished Professor of Comparative Literature, College of the Liberal Arts
- Kathleen Heid, Chair, Committee on Programs and Courses
- Rhoda Joseph, Associate Professor of Information Systems, Penn State Harrisburg
- Tiyanjana Maluwa, Professor of Law and International Affairs, School of International Affairs
- Siela Maximova, Chair, Committee on Graduate Research
- Daniel Morgan, Chair, Committee on Committees and Procedures
- Regina Vasilatos-Younken, Vice Provost for Graduate Education and Dean of the Graduate School (Ex Officio), Chair
- Michael Verderame, Senior Associate Dean of the Graduate School