Committee on Committees and Procedures
It shall consist of six elected Graduate Council faculty members, plus one graduate student representing the Graduate and Professional Student Association. One-half of the membership normally shall be elected each year.
By the Graduate Council. No fewer than six nominees will be submitted to the Council every year by the Committee on Committees and Procedures. Additional nominations may be made from the floor. The Council will elect the Committee members by secret ballot.
- It shall recommend appointment of members of all other Committees.
- It shall assist the Chair in reviewing proposed changes in procedures and make recommendations for Council action thereon.
- It shall assist the Chair in the appointment of special Ad Hoc Committees.
- It shall elect its own presiding officer and it shall serve as the nominating Committee for new members to be elected to the Committee on Committees and Procedures.
- It shall periodically review these Articles, Bylaws, and Standing Rules including committee structure of the Council and recommend changes as necessary.
- Amy Allen, Liberal Arts Research Professor of Philosophy and Women's, Gender, and Sexuality Studies, College of the Liberal Arts
- L. Sam Finn, Professor of Physics and Astronomy and Astrophysics, Eberly College of Science
- Elizabeth Hughes, Assistant Professor of Special Education, College of Education
- August Jenkins, Graduate Student in Human Development and Family Studies
- Siela Maximova, Senior Scientist and Professor of Horticulture, College of Agricultural Sciences
- Michael Micci, Professor of Aerospace Engineering, College of Engineering
- Daniel Morgan, Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology, College of Medicine Chair
- Regina Vasilatos-Younken, Vice Provost for Graduate Education and Dean of the Graduate School, Ex Officio
- Michael Verderame, Senior Associate Dean, Ex Officio
- Vicki Hewitt, Director of Graduate Education Administration, Ex Officio