Graduate Exhibition Poster Printing Information
We're pleased to offer FREE poster printing to all approved exhibitors for the Penn State Graduate Exhibition. To take advantage of this opportunity, posters must be uploaded into our Penn State Box account no later than February 28, 2019.
All printing needs after the deadline will be coordinated/paid for by your department. If you miss the deadline or need a reprint, you may use JARU Associates (located at 1300 South Allen Street) or any other large print media vendor.
IMPORTANT: Review your poster carefully prior to submitting. Any necessary reprints will be at the student’s/department’s expense.
- February 28, 2019 – Last day to upload poster information
- TBD – Posters available for pick up in 205 Kern Graduate Building
How to Upload Your Poster
Carefully review your poster prior to uploading.
To upload your poster in to Box, you must use your Penn State account. Follow these instructions:
- Review all the details in the Registration Confirmation email sent from the Graduate School
- Upload your poster as a PDF or High Quality JPEG
- Name the file as follows: PSUAccessID_College (example: abc12_AG)
- Attach the file to an email and send to the Box email address provided in your Registration Confirmation
Once your poster has been successfully uploaded, you will receive an email confirmation. Access to your poster is limited to Graduate School staff and will NOT be viewable by any participants. If you have any questions or do not receive an email confirmation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Once uploaded, if any changes need to be made PRIOR TO FEBRUARY 28, please contact the exhibition planning staff at email@example.com