- How to Apply
- Check Application Status
- Support Graduate Education
- Search Penn State Electronic Theses and Dissertations
The Graduate School in the News
- June 13, 2019
- Student's love of research brings him to Penn State
- Penn State’s biomedical engineering undergraduate program stresses practical research experience for its students — which is why Penn State was a perfect fit for Atip Lawanprasert, a 2018 Penn State biomedical engineering alumnus and a current Penn State bioengineering graduate student.
- June 11, 2019
- Scholarship brings student's additive manufacturing expertise to Germany
- Maryam Tilton, a doctoral student studying mechanical engineering at Penn State, has been awarded a Research Internship in Science and Engineering (RISE) Scholarship from the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD), a prestigious opportunity to conduct research in the country funded by the German Federal Foreign Office.
Sixty-five Penn State programs were ranked in the most recent NRC Assessment of Research Doctorate...