- How to Apply
- Check Application Status
- Support Graduate Education
- Search Penn State Electronic Theses and Dissertations
The Graduate School in the News
- January 17, 2019
- Graduate research endowment memorializes Penn State psychology alumnus
- In memory of her husband, 1961 and 1962 psychology alumnus Herbert Krauss, Beatrice Krauss created the Herbert H. Krauss Memorial Graduate Research Endowment in Psychology.
- January 16, 2019
- Translational science training programs credited with student success
- Scott Graupensperger is making the most of his Penn State education – delving into a number of training programs and experiences to prepare him for a research career. The dual-title kinesiology and clinical and translational sciences doctoral student has been a regular presence at Penn State Clinical and Translational Science Institute, which he credits with preparing him for his current successes and his future endeavors.
Sixty-five Penn State programs were ranked in the most recent NRC Assessment of Research Doctorate...