- How to Apply
- Check Application Status
- Support Graduate Education
- Search Penn State Electronic Theses and Dissertations
Information about Graduate Student Unionization
The Graduate School in the News
- July 21, 2017
- Aerospace engineering graduate student receives NDSEG Fellowship
- Belen Veras-Alba, doctoral student in the Penn State Department of Aerospace Engineering, recently received a 2017 National Defense Science and Engineering Graduate Fellowship.
- July 20, 2017
- Shale gas development spurring spread of invasive plants in Pa. forests
- Vast swaths of Pennsylvania forests were clear-cut circa 1900 and regrowth has largely been from local native plant communities, but a team of researchers in Penn State's College of Agricultural Sciences has found that invasive, non-native plants are making significant inroads with unconventional natural gas development.
Sixty-five Penn State programs were ranked in the most recent NRC Assessment of Research Doctorate...