- How to Apply
- Check Application Status
- Support Graduate Education
- Search Penn State Electronic Theses and Dissertations
The Graduate School in the News
- August 13, 2019
- $50,000, 5 teams, 1 summer – Summer Founders Program results
- A signature program of Invent Penn State, the Summer Founders Program is a 13-week accelerator that provides teams $10,000 in funding, resources and mentorship to accelerate their ideas over the summer. Teams work full time on their startup, attend weekly dinners and meet regularly with advisers throughout the summer. The program does not take ownership or equity in participants’ businesses or nonprofits. All that’s asked is participants commit to working hard on their project for the summer and making an impact in their community.
- August 12, 2019
- 'I have Penn State to thank for that'
- Almost 950 Penn State World Campus students graduated during Penn State’s summer 2019 commencement ceremonies.
Sixty-five Penn State programs were ranked in the most recent NRC Assessment of Research Doctorate...